Former patient show details Former patient
Mar 19th, 2014

This doctor does not respond to patient or pharmacy requests for refills for medications for life threatening conditions Is terrible with the elderly & has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered! Ignores your health complaints and allows your condition to worsen. Stomach cancer runs in the family, when complaining of pain, said "you're too fat" Turned out to be from fluid on the lungs, threatening heart problems that sent us to the emergency room! This doctor sucks yards and yards of penis!

Sundararajan Ramaswamy show details Sundararajan Ramaswamy
Jul 11th, 2012

I've been visiting this Doctor over 10 Years and don't find any reason to change her as my PCP even after I moved 50 miles away from her office. She is a caring personality and perform her dutieswell during my every visit and alert me when any thing goes wrong when she findsthrough test results or diagnosis. Much impressed with her services. Bless her to have a long life and serve the society

Awesome family doctor show details Awesome family doctor
Aug 9th, 2010

10 years since we've been seeing Dr. Zafar. She's a very caring person. Always followsup after an appt to make sure that I'm doing fine. Always has time for you to discuss issues. All in all an awesome doctor!!