Dr. Ghazaleh Aram MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Woodbridge, VA

February 1st, 2017
I will never go there again the stuff is unprofessional I had an appointment with DR aram I was there on time and sing in the paper there . after few minutes the receipts call me and ask me to sing me in . then she told me that my appointment was 15 mints before . she sais sorry we cant see you . But I was there. I think they have too many patient that is why they don't know who sing in or out . I do not recommend people to go there.

June 18th, 2015
Dr. Aram was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable about my procedures. She took the time to explain to me what was going to happen and why I needed the procedures. At the time of the procedures she was outstanding. She was right there when I came out of recovery and explained the procedures and what to expect.

August 7th, 2012
Great doctor
Initially, I was a bit turned off by the lady scheduling my appointment. However, on the day of my appointent, the office staff was very friendly and well organized. I arrived early to fill out paperwork, and was seen 10 minutes after my scheduled appointment time by a medical assistant who took my vitals and put me in the examining room. Five minutes later, Dr. Aram came in and introduced herself. She asked about my medical history and the problems I was having. She was very patient and listened attentively. She explained the course of treatment and procedures that I would need to do to confirm the diagnosis. After my procedures, she explained things thoroughly to me and answered any questions that I had. I cannot say how very pleased and confident I am in having a wonderful gastroenterologist like Dr. Aram. I would give her a hundred stars if I could! -g

April 2nd, 2012
Great staff and very professional. Dr. Aram takes her time to find the right treatment plan and has great. Bedside manners

December 3rd, 2009
very knowledgeable
spouse went in for consult-no BM for three+ wks-Dr. Aram discussed several options, rec. course of action,followup visit-now loc. in VA, Wdbg,Man.& St ...