Dr. Ghazaleh Aram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 18th, 2015
Dr. Aram was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable about my procedures. She took the time to explain to me what was going to happen and why I needed the procedures. At the time of the procedures she was outstanding. She was right there when I came out of recovery and explained the procedures and what to expect.

August 7th, 2012
Great doctor
Initially, I was a bit turned off by the lady scheduling my appointment. However, on the day of my appointent, the office staff was very friendly and well organized. I arrived early to fill out paperwork, and was seen 10 minutes after my scheduled appointment time by a medical assistant who took my vitals and put me in the examining room. Five minutes later, Dr. Aram came in and introduced herself. She asked about my medical history and the problems I was having. She was very patient and listened attentively. She explained the course of treatment and procedures that I would need to do to confirm the diagnosis. After my procedures, she explained things thoroughly to me and answered any questions that I had. I cannot say how very pleased and confident I am in having a wonderful gastroenterologist like Dr. Aram. I would give her a hundred stars if I could! -g

April 2nd, 2012
Great staff and very professional. Dr. Aram takes her time to find the right treatment plan and has great. Bedside manners

December 3rd, 2009
very knowledgeable
spouse went in for consult-no BM for three+ wks-Dr. Aram discussed several options, rec. course of action,followup visit-now loc. in VA, Wdbg,Man.& St ...