A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazawan Kashat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghazawan Kashat, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghazawan Kashat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashat graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kashat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kashat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghazawan K. Kashat practice?
Dr. Ghazawan Kashat practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.