Dr. Ghazawan Kashat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghazawan Kashat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

$225 to remove splinter

Dr. Kashat charged me $225 to remove a splinter. No joke, no exaggeration. Zero flexibility or empathy from office staff. When I went to office to complain, I was told "All I do is take the money. If you're not happy, call your insurance company" (Blue Cross/Blue Shield). Removing the splinter wasn't even the purpose of my visit. Dr. Kashat called me in to tell me I have slightly high cholesterol, then asked if there was anything he could do for me while I'm here.

February 26th, 2011

Dr. Kashat did a great job caring for my family and I. I'm very grateful to have been recommended to him. By the way, correction: he has 8 years experience.

October 21st, 2009

Great Skill

He truly helped me overcome some medical issues that came my way. I'm very thankful Dr. Kashat was in my area in my time of need. Thank You!

October 6th, 2009

I went to Dr. Kashat for back pain and he asked about another condition about which I was in complete denial. He discovered a massive ovarian cyst and he is walking me through everything I need to do for upcoming surgery. He and his staff does everything from making my appointments to giving me maps to my next one. I'm the kind of person that wants everything done NOW and he is way ahead of me at every step. I got test results from two procedures he ordered days before my other doctor even called me back. I'm pre-approved before I am even out the door. Everyone he has referred me to has been equally exceptional.

February 17th, 2009

I was lucky enough to see Dr. Kashat at an Urgent Care first and then follow up with him at his clinic and he provided great care for those in need. Thank you.

April 3rd, 2016