A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghaziuddin Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghaziuddin Qadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghaziuddin Qadri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghaziuddin Ahmed Qadri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghaziuddin A. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Ghaziuddin Qadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghaziuddin Qadri practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN.
See Austin Internists and Austin Hospice & Palliative Specialists.