A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katmeh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Katmeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katmeh graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Katmeh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh practice?
- Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Oconto, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.