A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katmeh graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Katmeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katmeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans