A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katmeh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katmeh graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Katmeh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh practice?
- Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ghazwan Katmeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Oconto, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.