A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghea Adeboyejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghea Adeboyejo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghea Adeboyejo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeboyejo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Adeboyejo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghea Elizabeth Adeboyejo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ghea E. Adeboyejo practice?
- Dr. Ghea Adeboyejo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghea Adeboyejo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Ft Lauderdale, FL.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.