Obstetricians & Gynecologists
South Side
107 W 4th St
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
914-699-7200
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Disorganized and Uncommunicative Office  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2014

I had an issue and Dr. A kept scheduling procedure after procedure instead of giving me options or explaining what the next step would be. Was told that I would get test results within a week on several occasions and ended up having to call and leave messages repeatedly to get my results. Was called by the office to tell me how much my insurance would cover for a procedure I knew nothing about. I had not received test results from the last one and a procedure was scheduled without my knowledge. I got a second opinion and found out that with the severity of my issue no other procedures except for a total hysterectomy would solve it. Dr A and her office made me feel like a guinea pig for testing and procedures. Do not recommend.

|  Pregnancy  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2014

I made an appt with Dr. Adeboyejo regarding a very new pregancy. Her office scheduled the appt and then left a message my vm to say that they cancelled it because the doctor wanted my medical records from my previous OBGYN. I forwarded the records (upon getting a release). The next day, I got another vm saying that they received my records and the doctor cannot take me as a patient. Being very newly pregnant, I automatically assumed something was wrong so I called them back and they wouldn't forward me to the doctor and said that was all that they could tell me. Obviously, their bedside manner could improve. I have a healthy pregnancy, so maybe it was my insurance or maybe she's too busy - but either of those messages would have been much better received than a "we can't treat you" after requiring me to send my records with no further explanation.

by matt h. on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Adeboyejo was my wife's OBGYN and naturally we went to her for our first pregnancy. Dr. Adeboyejo forced the genetic testing down our throats and did not answer questions with regards to why we needed it. If she would have listened to us she would have understood that no matter what we were going to keep this pregnancy and thus the testing offered no value to us and would have cost us thousands. Dr. Adeboyejo also referred us to Holy cross hospital for the ultra sound and failed to mention that ultra sounds costs 400 dollars with our insurance and a visit to a perinatal specialist would have cost 75 dollars. The only reason that we became aware of these things is that we moved and had to switch physicians. After switching we instantly realized how poor of a practitioner Dr. Adeboyejo is. She rushed through the exams and ran out of the room never spending more than 3 minutes with us. She cost us 800 dollars by not taking the time to explain our options with regard to the ultrasound. I believe the positive reviews are from people who went through a successful delivery with Dr. Adeboyejo and thus now "love" her. It is truly sad that they may never know what an amazing physician can be!

|  Excellent So far  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Adeboyjo will be delivering my baby in August but every prenatal appt I've had I have not waited long to see her or her nurse Judy

|  Great Doctor! Highly recommended!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Adeboyejo has been my OB/GYN for over 10 years now. Her and her office has been nothing but professional. She delivered my twins 8 years ago. Could not imagine having any other doctor but her! Over this decade I have referred 3 friends/coworkers to her that needed special care / surgery for female issues. Each one of them loved her dearly and are doing great now because of her.

|  Poor Doctor  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

Very incompetent, beware this doctor, she will treat you in a second to get to the next client, a money maker doctor, that's it, she doesn't care for the well being of her patients.

|  not for menopause symptom sufferers  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

If you're having menopausal problems, this Doctor is not for you.She didn't appear the least concerned with my life-altering symptoms and had no suggestions as to how to improve my situation. She was totally unsympathetic and, when I asked if she might know of an Ob who specialized in menopause or at least had experienced it, she said she didn't but that she could give me names of several older men ob-gyns.

|  think of changing doctors  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

I used to come here for my regular visits, now that I'm pregnant it seemed logical to continue seeing Dr. Adeboyejo. But after just one visit, I am looking for Doctors to switch to. I felt very rushed, it was like a factory atmosphere, get in, get out, get on. I wasn't asked any questions, when I listed my problems and concerns I was just told 'that's normal' My first pregnancy check up was just like all the other annual exams and I found out that I will only get 1 ultra sound during the whole pregnancy. I left confused with 100 questions unanswered and a prescription for a $56/month prenatal vitamin. Dr. Adeboyejo doesn't seem to care about the individual patients, as she probably sees as least 50 of them per day.

Sep 21st, 2010

She was my general gyno and when I found out I was pregnant I figured it would be easy as she was an OB. I found her to be very cold, slightly uninterested and I feel that she did not fill me in with ALL of the information I needed being a first timer. I at least expected to be told where I might go to do my own research but that did not happen either. I later found out once switching doctors, that I had so many options as far as testing etc. I am close to 40 so there are a few more things to consider.I would not recommend this Dr. for any OBGYN uses. It is stressfull enough being pregnant you want to feel like someone is on your side at all times.

|  Very unprofessional  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

This doctor shows total lack of care. Does not ask questions. Was in a rush to leave. Bad experience.

|  Fab Dr  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2010

Dr Adeboyejo is extremely intellegent and gifted. I recommend her to all my friends.

May 14th, 2009

Beware of this doctor! I had a very badexperience with her, and would not recommend her to anyone!

|  Very unfriendly  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Adeboyejo after finding out I was pregnant. I had terrible morning sickness and could barely get to the office for my first visit. I had a lot of concerns, but instead of answering my questions she just referred me to the paperwork that I would receive from her assistant.My husband couldn't stand her.Due to some complications with my pregnancy she did not end up delivering my baby. Sadly, our baby only lived for 9 days. Although I had seen Dr. Adeboyejo for MOST of my pregnancy, I never heard from her after I gave birth or after out baby passed away. I honestly believe that she just doesn't like her job and really doesn't care for her patients. She does wear a smile on her face though, somehow.

|  gentle doctor  |  show details
by qtipss on Oct 27th, 2007 on kudzu.com

nice office staff and even nicer doctor

Read Full Review at kudzu.com