Dr. Ghea Adeboyejo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Great as always!
I have been going to Dr. Adeboyejo for years and she is one of the most caring, genuine doctors you will ever meet. It is not often that you meet someone who takes the time to listen to you and seems really concerned about your well-being. I will follow her anywhere.

May 26th, 2016
Busy Office
I found Dr Adeboyejo to be very compassionate & professional. She listened to my concerns and I did not feel rushed.When I was diagnosed with cancer she called the same day to ask how I was and followed up. It's a very busy office & The office staff can be abrupt and unfriendly, but overall I was very happy with Dr Adeboyejo.

February 28th, 2016
The worst experience of my life. She scheduled a vacation the weekend I was due and after I gave birth while she was out she never stopped by to check on me. She did however drop by the hospital to circumcise my son, but never came by to see me before or after. Additionally, my son almost bled to death from a botched circumcision. It took a team of pediatric urologists to stop the bleeding. Because of her and my overall experience at Holycross that I decided never to get pregnant again.

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Adeboyejo is a great Doctor. The staff there is also very nice.

August 28th, 2014
Disorganized and Uncommunicative Office
I had an issue and Dr. A kept scheduling procedure after procedure instead of giving me options or explaining what the next step would be. Was told that I would get test results within a week on several occasions and ended up having to call and leave messages repeatedly to get my results. Was called by the office to tell me how much my insurance would cover for a procedure I knew nothing about. I had not received test results from the last one and a procedure was scheduled without my knowledge. I got a second opinion and found out that with the severity of my issue no other procedures except for a total hysterectomy would solve it. Dr A and her office made me feel like a guinea pig for testing and procedures. Do not recommend.

June 2nd, 2014
Pregnancy
I made an appt with Dr. Adeboyejo regarding a very new pregancy. Her office scheduled the appt and then left a message my vm to say that they cancelled it because the doctor wanted my medical records from my previous OBGYN. I forwarded the records (upon getting a release). The next day, I got another vm saying that they received my records and the doctor cannot take me as a patient. Being very newly pregnant, I automatically assumed something was wrong so I called them back and they wouldn't forward me to the doctor and said that was all that they could tell me. Obviously, their bedside manner could improve. I have a healthy pregnancy, so maybe it was my insurance or maybe she's too busy - but either of those messages would have been much better received than a "we can't treat you" after requiring me to send my records with no further explanation.

September 5th, 2013
Dr. Adeboyejo was my wife's OBGYN and naturally we went to her for our first pregnancy. Dr. Adeboyejo forced the genetic testing down our throats and did not answer questions with regards to why we needed it. If she would have listened to us she would have understood that no matter what we were going to keep this pregnancy and thus the testing offered no value to us and would have cost us thousands. Dr. Adeboyejo also referred us to Holy cross hospital for the ultra sound and failed to mention that ultra sounds costs 400 dollars with our insurance and a visit to a perinatal specialist would have cost 75 dollars. The only reason that we became aware of these things is that we moved and had to switch physicians. After switching we instantly realized how poor of a practitioner Dr. Adeboyejo is. She rushed through the exams and ran out of the room never spending more than 3 minutes with us. She cost us 800 dollars by not taking the time to explain our options with regard to the ultrasound. I believe the positive reviews are from people who went through a successful delivery with Dr. Adeboyejo and thus now "love" her. It is truly sad that they may never know what an amazing physician can be!

June 19th, 2012
Great Doctor! Highly recommended!
Dr. Adeboyejo has been my OB/GYN for over 10 years now. Her and her office has been nothing but professional. She delivered my twins 8 years ago. Could not imagine having any other doctor but her! Over this decade I have referred 3 friends/coworkers to her that needed special care / surgery for female issues. Each one of them loved her dearly and are doing great now because of her.

April 29th, 2011
Poor Doctor
Very incompetent, beware this doctor, she will treat you in a second to get to the next client, a money maker doctor, that's it, she doesn't care for the well being of her patients.

February 10th, 2011
not for menopause symptom sufferers
If you're having menopausal problems, this Doctor is not for you.She didn't appear the least concerned with my life-altering symptoms and had no suggestions as to how to improve my situation. She was totally unsympathetic and, when I asked if she might know of an Ob who specialized in menopause or at least had experienced it, she said she didn't but that she could give me names of several older men ob-gyns.

October 11th, 2010
think of changing doctors
I used to come here for my regular visits, now that I'm pregnant it seemed logical to continue seeing Dr. Adeboyejo. But after just one visit, I am looking for Doctors to switch to. I felt very rushed, it was like a factory atmosphere, get in, get out, get on. I wasn't asked any questions, when I listed my problems and concerns I was just told 'that's normal' My first pregnancy check up was just like all the other annual exams and I found out that I will only get 1 ultra sound during the whole pregnancy. I left confused with 100 questions unanswered and a prescription for a $56/month prenatal vitamin. Dr. Adeboyejo doesn't seem to care about the individual patients, as she probably sees as least 50 of them per day.

September 21st, 2010
She was my general gyno and when I found out I was pregnant I figured it would be easy as she was an OB. I found her to be very cold, slightly uninterested and I feel that she did not fill me in with ALL of the information I needed being a first timer. I at least expected to be told where I might go to do my own research but that did not happen either. I later found out once switching doctors, that I had so many options as far as testing etc. I am close to 40 so there are a few more things to consider.I would not recommend this Dr. for any OBGYN uses. It is stressfull enough being pregnant you want to feel like someone is on your side at all times.