A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinescu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Marinescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Marinescu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gheorghe N Marinescu MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gheorghe N. Marinescu practice?
- Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Auburn Hills Internists and Auburn Hills Cardiologists.