A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinescu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Marinescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Marinescu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gheorghe N Marinescu MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gheorghe N. Marinescu practice?
- Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Auburn Hills Internists and Auburn Hills Cardiologists.