A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghias Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghias Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghias Rana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Rana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Allen County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghias Ahmad Rana MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ghias A. Rana practice?
- Dr. Ghias Rana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghias Rana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chanute, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, KS and Fredonia, KS.
See Chanute Obstetricians & Gynecologists.