Dr. Ghiath Kashlan MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lutz, FL

April 21st, 2017
Best Doctor EVER!!!!
I have been his patient for many years (7 or 8), and have watched his practice grow to become the incredible office it is today. As my primary care physician, he is thorough, kind, and really cares about his patients. I have also had the privilege of seeing him on the Spa side, and he is just as thorough with attention to every little detail. The procedures I've had have gone well, with little to no swelling or pain. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

March 8th, 2017
Best Doctor EVER!!
Truly a doctor who cares!! He is thorough, takes time with patients to gather all pertinent information before diagnosis. I have been seeing him, loyally, for about 9 years, and would follow him anywhere. He is extremely dedicated, goes way above and beyond, and he a pleasure to see, even under the worst of circumstances. His staff is amazing as well, each one following the standards set by the doctor, and going above and beyond. I am grateful to have people I can count on when I need it most.

February 24th, 2017
Dr. Kashlan is so amazingly amazing at what he does
1st the negative comments by other users regarding him and his staff are so far from true it's ridiculous. They have all been so friendly and nice. he saved my life in more than one way. I tell him this all the time. (He says I saved myself) but I can't help but to look at him and think that he is such a caring man, it would have been hard to do it with out him. He listens to everything you have to say. Do yourself a favor and call him, all the other doctors just treat you like a pre-ejacualting man. They stick their tip in and their done and it's off to the next one.

October 21st, 2016
Rude receptionist , charge for missed appointments , bring a book .
Plan on a long wait , rude receptionist , miss an appointment you will be loudly reminded you are a No Show and charged $25. before you get to see the Dr . Late , call , they remind you you are late and should be ther half an hour early to wait about 45 minutes .

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Kashlan is the most thorough doctor I have ever visited. He is compassionate and a good listener. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.

August 17th, 2016
Your search is over
Dr. Kashlan is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. He has diagnosed issues that I suffered from for years. He is open to suggestions and spends time educating the pros and cons. Great doctor! Highly recommended.

August 6th, 2016
Caring and Compassionate Dr.
Dr Kashlan is extremely thorough and does not give the feeling that you are being rushed... He looks directly at the patient when he speaks.... He makes his instructions clear and precise....and orders follow up appts to keep track of the condition.....and he is simply a very nice and caring person. I highly recommend him. His staff is professional and friendly, always making me feel welcome and important... not just another patient

April 28th, 2016
I have been a patient for 3 years and am a healthcare professional myself. I cant say enough in regards to how great this doctor and staff have been to me. It truly has been a life changing experience.

April 9th, 2016
good doctor i tell everybody about him very caring and listens to what i have to say

April 5th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Kashlan for several years and since the very beginning he has been a great help! Very professional and compassionate atmosphere, where if you are honest with him, he treats you as a friend.

April 4th, 2016
Dr kashlan and his office staff are my favorite! I've never found a doctors office I liked so much and would recommend him to any of my friends or family. Thanks for all your help Doctor kash!

April 1st, 2016
Exceptional service, genuine care.I couldn't imagine seeing another primary physician!