A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghiath Tayeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghiath Tayeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghiath Tayeb, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayeb graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tayeb has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghiath Tayeb MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ghiath Tayeb practice?
- Dr. Ghiath Tayeb has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ghiath Tayeb practices Gastroenterology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Gastroenterologists.