Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great doctor. Highly recommended show details Great doctor. Highly recommended
Apr 21st, 2016

Dr. Tayeb is a great doctor. He has done two upper GI's on me, both went flawless, painless and Dr. Tayeb did a great job. I will also go to him when it is time for me to have a colonoscopy. I highly recommend this doctor. Flawless procedure, skilled physician, has many years experience (what more could you ask for). Also, the staff at his surgery center is excellent.

Hospital Stay show details Hospital Stay
Mar 12th, 2016

He was supposed to see me at the hospital where I was had an overnight stay at the emergency center, waited all morning, he did not show up, sends his assistant who asked few questions and left in less than a minute, they write pres for pepsid, which I tore up. Yet he had the audacity to charge the ins $300.

Sep 24th, 2015

Dr. Tayeb is an excellent gastroenterologist, the only one I trust with my ulcers.

Waiting... show details Waiting...
Jun 30th, 2011

this will be my 2nd experience with Dr Tayeb. 1st time very good experience...this time we will see...I pray I do not experience a missed Dx. I must admit reading that review did through me. I will again keep you posted on my experience.It's not like you're out shopping for shoes...this is your life and we put ourselves in the Dr's hands to be thorough and correct. Regardes

A good physician show details A good physician
Apr 14th, 2011

I would highly recommend this doctor. He is very personable, patient and knowledgeable doctor.

Feb 28th, 2009