A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghinwa Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghinwa Hassan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghinwa A. Hassan practice?
Dr. Ghinwa Hassan practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Wrentham, MA.
See Bangor Family Physicians, Bangor General Practitioners, and Bangor Internists.