A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eibschutz graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon.
Dr. Eibschutz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eibschutz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan