A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghodrat Daneshdoost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghodrat Daneshdoost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghodrat Daneshdoost, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshdoost graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Daneshdoost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daneshdoost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghodrat O. Daneshdoost practice?
Dr. Ghodrat Daneshdoost practices Neurological Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Neurological Surgeons.