A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghodratollah Heidary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghodratollah Heidary is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghodratollah Heidary, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidary graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Heidary has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghodratollah Olah Heidary MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghodratollah O. Heidary practice?
- Dr. Ghodratollah Heidary has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghodratollah Heidary practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.