A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholam Hosseinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gholam Hosseinian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosseinian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hosseinian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseinian graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Hosseinian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholam Reza Hosseinian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gholam R. Hosseinian practice?
- Dr. Gholam Hosseinian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gholam Hosseinian practices General Practice near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors.