A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholam Hosseinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gholam Hosseinian is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseinian graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Hosseinian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosseinian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gholam R. Hosseinian practice?
Dr. Gholam Hosseinian practices General Practice near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Reseda General Practitioners.