A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholam Hosseinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gholam Hosseinian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseinian graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Hosseinian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholam Reza Hosseinian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gholam R. Hosseinian practice?
- Dr. Gholam Hosseinian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gholam Hosseinian practices General Practice near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors.