A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholam Jabbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gholam Jabbari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gholam Jabbari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbari graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center-DeWitt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholam Hossein Jabbari MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Gholam H. Jabbari practice?
- Dr. Gholam Jabbari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gholam Jabbari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bettendorf, IA.
Additional practice locations include: De Witt, IA and Muscatine, IA.
See Bettendorf Obstetricians & Gynecologists.