A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholam Mohammadzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gholam Mohammadzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gholam Mohammadzadeh, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammadzadeh graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mohammadzadeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholam R Mohammadzadeh MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gholam R. Mohammadzadeh practice?
- Dr. Gholam Mohammadzadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gholam Mohammadzadeh practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Cardiothoracic Surgeons.