Dr. Gholam Mozaffarian MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Seattle, WA

February 17th, 2014
Known since Residency at Maine Medical Center 1060's
Jahan was one of a team of Residents that provided care while at MMC in Portland, Maine in the late 1960's. How amazing to find he is in Seattle and practicing there. He is remembered as an exceptional resident and wonderful person, I have always remembered this amazingly handsome young Doctor who sat by this 9th grade girl dx with rheumatic fever and provided not only reassurance but so much more. I have no idea how he is in Practice now, but Dr Mozaffarian is certainly most conscientious and if you are waiting for him in an office, and unhappy with anything, tell him. And let him know i said too! :)

August 28th, 2013
bad office
I don't recommend this office. Last time I came in I waited over an hour. I went and put more money in the meter and I was skipped when I came back. He says no apologies for the long wait

January 17th, 2013
He explained in detail what my diagnoses was, and reassured me that I was going to be ok. He was very knowledgable about a rare disease that I had, and knew what my treatment needed to be.

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Mozaffarian is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is very kind in his treatment of patients and willing to spend time with them. This sometimes puts him behind schedule, but I don't mind because when I see him I know that I am getting the best medical advice and treatment available. He is up-to-date on new information and very open-minded, as well as being extremely experienced. His office staff are very friendly. Dr. Mo is also a senior fellow in his field at the Univ. of Washington. And for good reason! I would recommend him to anyone.

May 15th, 2011
dr moz you are wonderful
I think Dr. Moz and his staff are great, friendly, kind, and compassionate about their work

April 28th, 2011
Very helpful and listens
I have seen two doctors for hypothyroidism in the past. While I had some improvement with other doctors, I never felt like they were listening or doing enough to address the problem. Dr. Mozaffarian was the first to test for thyriod antibodies and to offer adding T3 as an option. He presented a couple of options to me and gave me choices on what I thought was best. He will base my ongoing treatment on how I feel, rather than just focusing on numbers. His nurse offered to give me copies of my blood tests, which is something I had to fight for with my previous doctor. The wait time on both of my visits was also very short.

August 3rd, 2009
Dr. M is great and his staff is very courteous. I didn't give four stars on the staff only because there has been a couple of times I felt his nurse could have done a better job. Still, she is very courteous and I think overall this is a very dedicated man. Thank you Dr.M.