Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gholamreza Bonabi
Dr. Gholamreza Bonabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northridge, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Diabetes Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bonabi is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gholamreza Bonabi has the following 2 specialties
- Diabetes Management
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gholamreza Bonabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.