Dr. Gholamreza Shareghi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 19th, 2012
compassion
fair, kind, compassionateand down to earth. tells the truth !

March 14th, 2012
When I first seen the doctor I was unsure of his bed side matter. He had given severl diagnosis, told me that he could help relieve my pain put me on a medication that is NOT suppose to be used for any kind of pain!!! Now I have increased pain, problems with my memory due to the Namenda he put me on and have more problems with things I did NOT have before going to see him!! I have spoken to the maker of namenda and was told that i will have more problems develop as I grow older due to improper use of this medication! When he did do several injections in my back it felt like he was pushing right through my intire body. I was unable to walk for 3-4 days after that. I also found that he has had several problems with the Michigan board of medicane and had been ordered to pay several fines as well. To all that are sent to this doctor PLEASE find someone else!

August 18th, 2011
chronic pain
Dr Shareghi treated me from 1999 to 2007 when I moved out of state. He doesn't judge you for being in pain, he helps you deal with it and manage your life around it. He has a good sense of humor and is very intelligent. He is a skilled anesthesiologist as well. If you have an illness that is causing chronic pain, go talk to him. He'll help you, instead of telling you there is nothing wrong with you and you need to give a psychiatrist 300$ an hour to ask you how you feel about being in constant pain.

June 16th, 2011
Tim Dilyard
Dr. Shareghi is an excellent dr. he dianogsis was right on. I was at a point with my pain that i seriously thought about suicide. He put me on the right treatment for RSD. and life was worth living again. Now without Dr. Shareghi I am having to start over again, took me 10 years to get where I felt good now I am starting to have the pain again. My RSD has come out of remission and the pain is getting unbearable again. He is a very caring and compassionate man. Michigan lost a very good dr.

May 24th, 2011
very very good dr.

December 10th, 2010
philip a reedy 6162120952
dr sharghi is an exellent pain spotting and pinpointing anestititizer, when I had serious neck wiplash injury he helped.block the nerve pathways.I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS STRAIGHTFOWARD DOCTOR

August 6th, 2008
One of the best
this Dr will take his time with you and help you as much as he can, eveyone in his office is just as kind and caring,