A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vafadouste
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vafadouste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vafadouste graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vafadouste has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste practice?
- Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Atwater, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.