A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vafadouste
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vafadouste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vafadouste graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vafadouste has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste practice?
- Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste has 1 office location.
Dr. Gholamreza Vafadouste practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.