Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

3.0

great doctor show details great doctor
Dec 30th, 2014

this doctor was very compassionate and friendly. He spent a lot of time and energy on my grandfather who had cardiac problems. I would definitely recommend you to his office.

Sep 30th, 2011

The best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jul 25th, 2011

My experience was awful...he was rushed and inattentive and dismissed the medical history I provided at my initial consultation. I ended up with a prescription for an inappropriate medication that resulted in paramedic treatment and an emergency room stay. I would NEVER go back.

by BETH on Dec 22nd, 2010

TERRIBLE STAFF. THIS OFFICE HAS GONE DOWN HILL SINCE THAT NICE OFFICE MANAGER HAS BEEN GONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER PHYSICIANS. THERE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE A LONG WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM BUT THE DOCTOR HARDLY SPENDS ANYTIME IN THE EXAM ROOM. HE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE RUSHED.

Nov 5th, 2010

I cannot recommend him. I really don't know how he passed his Board Exam. I've seen him 3 times, and it will be the last time I see him. He always has the same answer no matter what your cardiac problems are. "You're getting old," that's his favorite answer to any questions you have, instead of trying to help solve blood pressure problems.