A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghosn Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghosn Issa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghosn Issa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Issa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghosn A Issa MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ghosn A. Issa practice?
- Dr. Ghosn Issa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghosn Issa practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Endocrinologists.