Dr. Ghosn Issa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 16th, 2016
The absolute worst. Office staff doesn't know who you are. He does not know who you are. Must take all the easy diabetic cases. Will never go back. Found a primary to handle my thyroid after a thyroidectomy.

June 15th, 2016
Saw Dr ISSA for hyperthyroidism. The visit was very pleasant. I started on treatment and I feel better.

August 24th, 2015
Horrible doctor and should be fired. Was very rude and canceled my appointment while I was in office due to me being "to young to have endocrine problem" I'm 27 years old and have had Low T most of my 20's and he refused to accept that my labs were accurate, very horrible doctor

July 13th, 2015
This man is a fine example of a physician who sees in black and white terms, cannot view a patient as a human being, cannot empathize with his patients nor see them as anything other than a set of (or lack of) symptoms treatable, or not, with only his almighty body of knowledge. He is condescending, treated this patient (a medical professional) as a child, failed to listen, in any capacity, to my concerns as a patient/human being with medical issues. I would, as others have noted, RUN from this practice lest you would like to be whipped with a wet noodle as he attempts to make a fool of you and your health concerns. He is one of the rudest health professionals and human beings I have ever met. I am sure he laughs all the way to the bank.

February 6th, 2014
Great Dr.
I was referred to Dr. Issa after completely being missed diagnosed by another endocronoligist and feeling helpless. I know that something was wrong but I didn't know what it was. Dr. Issa took the time to listen to what I was feeling, to all my symptoms, and to all my concerns. He took the time to ask questions and pointed to out things that I had not even thought about. Like, how much was I sleeping, and how much I really part of my condition. Dr. Issa ordered all the scary tests, and put me at ease because I knew that he was going to follow up and that we were going to have a plan. I have been seeing Dr. Issa now for 3 years. He has always maintained a professional and courteus relationship with me and I feel great. I do find that making appointments at the begining of the day is always easier to get it and out on time. I also know that he is such a great doctor that I have to make an appointment well in advance but I don't mind because I value his expertise.

February 3rd, 2014
A visit with this doctor is a total waste of time. First, it took almost 3 months to get appointment. Second, getting a prescription refill is a long long process since this office refuses to answer the pharmacy. Third, his diagnosis was accurate, but that's because I told informed him what it was and what I needed. Fourth, his manner is simply just kind of rude. Fifth, after the hour wait at off I finally made it back to see Dr. only to continue waiting to be seen which took all of 3 minutes when it happened. Go somewhere else if you can!

January 8th, 2014
Dr Issa, and I use the term doctor loosely here, is the absolute worse man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting! He refused to listen to symptoms, refused to read or acknowledge printed blood result proof of illness. He is seriously threatened by an informed patient ! He is rude, condescending and has a "god" complex! Had the nerve to tell me I wasted his time, that there is nothing wrong with me and to get out of his office! Then had the nerve to schedule a follow up appt for me. I cancelled, and am begging anyone reading this, file complaints and avoid this person!

June 3rd, 2013
Awful awful awful.
The wait time was awful, saw him for 5 mins for more blood work. Can't get back in for 3 months. And he's a jerk.

May 12th, 2013
Mr.
Dr. Issa is awesome. Extremely intelligent and knew all about my rare CDI He got right to the point, learned about my history, current meds and immediately starting working on what was most important that no other doctor picked up on. Three extremely critical problem areas were diagnosed and corrected. I feel wonderful. Each visit he is very thorough and completely checks me over. He is very detailed and answers all of my questions and makes sure I understand what the drugs will do to me. I wouldn't go any where else. He takes care of the major issues and checks to makes sure there is nothing new to be concerned with.

July 31st, 2012
Dr. Issa is great. His staff is awful!!
Been a patient for years but within last 1.5 the staff he has is rude, inconsiderate and lazy.

May 9th, 2012
I was in the dark
Dr Issa set me straight and nailed my meds the first time to control my diabetes.

February 20th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Issa for 6 years for a pituitary tumor. The majority of the time, I am forced to see a nurse practitioner instead. I am constantly left with questions unanswered and my symptoms being ignored. I feel he has little regard for his patients. His practice seems to be more concerned about making money than giving his patients the care they deserve. Every time I experience symptoms including migraines, vision loss, fatigue, weight gain, depression, etc, they are simply written off without an explanation or an attempt to further investigate them. The staff never notifies me of the results of my bloodwork. An entire month passed, and even after I inquired about my results, I didn't receive a phone call until the next week. I have been experiencing symptoms for 2 months and I am being forced to wait another 2 before I can be seen. My tumor is affecting my vision to the point where it blacks out. I have expressed this, but it has been written off as nothing serious. I am having to wait 2 months for an appointment before my medication can be prescribed, when it could very easily be mailed to me within a week. Every appointment I make has a 3 month wait. Perhaps he is better with his patients who suffer from diabetes. As for as treatment pituitary tumors, I feel that I am more informed than he is.