A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghufran Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghufran Babar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Babar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghufran Babar, BS, M.Sc, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghufran S Babar BS, M.Sc, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ghufran S. Babar practice?
- Dr. Ghufran Babar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghufran Babar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.