A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghufran Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghufran Babar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghufran Babar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghufran S Babar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ghufran S. Babar practice?
- Dr. Ghufran Babar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ghufran Babar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Junction City, KS.
See Independence Pediatricians and Independence Pediatric Specialists.