A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghufran Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghufran Babar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghufran Babar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ghufran S. Babar practice?
Dr. Ghufran Babar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Junction City, KS.
See Independence Pediatricians and Independence Pediatric Specialists.