A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Arain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Arain is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Arain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Arain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucius Olen Crosby Memorial Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam Mustafa Arain MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam M. Arain practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Arain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghulam Arain practices Internal Medicine near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Picayune, MS and Slidell, LA.
See Hammond Internists.