Dr. Ghulam Idrees MD Patient Reviews

October 19th, 2016
Medical assistant
The medical assistant is incompetent. She gets Rx wrong. Hard to correct errors. Had to stick w/bottled insulin instead of pen insulin b/c of her error. Dr. Idrees is great. Spends a lot of time with pt.

May 18th, 2016
Medical Assistant
Doc spends enough time to get a feel for what is going on. However, the medical assistant is a disaster. Gets prescriptions wrong. Difficult to correct errors. Thinks she knows it all and will not listen to the problems.

April 10th, 2015
Very friendly and compassionate.

April 1st, 2013
DISAPPOINTED
I have seen Dr. Idrees & Hussain for the last 10 + years. Lately, I have felt as if Dr. Idrees dismisses what I am saying. Dr. Hussain is great and I wish he was there more but I understand that he's not. I have seen Sarah a few times and she is great to deal with. As far as the staff there, it's true, Connie used to be very rude and was very difficult to deal with. I was once in the office waiting on the doctor in an exam room and heard Dr. Idrees and Ashley, his office manager literally yelling at each other in the hallway. It was the most unprofessional things I have ever heard in my life coming from a physician's office. Turns out Connie is Ashley's mother, explained alot. Connie has gotten much better with patients but Robin is the most rude person I have ever dealt with. She is uncaring and inconsiderate and should not work in a professional environment such as this. I expect great healthcare and I don't feel I get it there anymore. It makes me sad considering I have went to this practice for so long. In addition to all the above, I have had issues with getting a receipt when I pay my co-pay in cash. I literally get a copy of a diagnosis paper. I don't understand why they can't give us a receipt from a receipt book. As a result of their disorganization, I have had to argue with them over whether I have paid my co-pays as they still send me bills. Just ridiculous. In additional to the foregoing, my lack of correct diagnosis may cost me more than I wish to endure. Just feel like I get blown off...

May 18th, 2011
Dr. Idrees is wonderful
I can't say I have had the same issues that others have had with the staff, but I am sure it could happen. Dr. Idrees is friendly, professional, and genuinely cares for his patients. It is wonderful to know there are still genuine doctors out there.

April 25th, 2011
So sad it has to come to this!!
I have been going to Dr. Idrees (and have seen Dr. Husain a few times) for at least the last 10 years. At first, things were great with the doctors. Dr. Idrees is WONDERFUL with patients. That is why this is a sad thing for me. Over the last 10 years his staff has completely deteriorated. Connie was always a little condescending, terse, and very haughty. I always feared her answering the phone to schedule an appointment because she acted as if I had no business doing that! I stopped going for awhile because I moved, but when I returned I resumed seeing him. Like mentioned before, the doctor's are GREAT... I wish they would fire all their current staff & start over, with trained, courteous & caring people. There are too many there to comment about, although currently Robin, who I've "dealt" with the most & just nasty. She clearly needs to find another job as she absolutely doesn't care AT ALL about anyone that she talks to. She is one of the most rude people I've EVER come in contact with. SHE is the biggest reason I am switching doctors. Well, it's not just me. My fiance & my parents & brother are also patients of his & we're all switching due to similar complaints.

September 8th, 2010
Office staff
Dr. Idrees' office staff needs additional training on being courteous to their patients. The doctors staff used to be wonderful but not anymore. I have been disappointed in the compassion of his staff and they clearly act as if they are not happy in their job which reflects to the patients. The doctors are wonderful but I have been considering changing physicians because the staff are not friendly and are becoming more and more unpleasant to deal with.