Dr. Ghulam Jarwar MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 3 reviews

July 16th, 2015
Look to wait at least 2 hours
This office is not very well organized. The wait time has always been over 1 1/2 hours. They do not consider the children or the parents in their wait time.

September 26th, 2014
Great Staff... "OK" Doctor
I never have a problem scheduling or getting in for an emergency visit. The staff knows me and my child by name and is familiar with his medical history. The staff is very knowledgeable whenever I call to ask a question. The Doctor however, doesn't spend time with us the room and makes me feel rushed. He makes me feel ignorant when I ask a question. He has NO bedside manner at all. If I bring up some concerns he blows me off and has even left the room mumbling his "response" to my questions. He is not what a pediatrician should be like as far as personality. Another thing I don't like is that it's almost impossible for me to understand a single word he says. He has a very strong accent and never tells me what my child's diagnosis is, he writes the prescription and sends me on my way. I am currently looking for a new pediatrician. The only reason I've stayed for this long is because the office is down the road from my house and because I find the staff very nice and knowledgeable.

June 11th, 2013
Horrible Bedside Manner, Rude Front Office
My daughter has been under Dr. Jawar's care for several months. She is 10 years old and was seen for a scalp condition with itching, dryness and breakage . Without taking a culture or sample, Dr. Jawar stated my daughter had Staff infection and a fungus. She has been back 2 times and each time we've gone back, her hair condition was worse. She has gotten boils and now has what appears to be permanent hair loss and she has 30% baldness on her scalp. Dr. Jawar stated she may permanently be bald in front of my (at the time) 9 year old daughter. Think of how this may impact her self image and self esteem. The front office staff is always rude as are the staff who answer the phone and do referrals. Dr. Jawar has a horrible bedside manner and seems to be offended by patients parents. I do believe he is condescending because he mostly serves indigent patients- those receiving government assisted insurance. I give him one star for accepting Peachcare and seeing my daughter on short notice.