A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Kashef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Kashef, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashef
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Kashef, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashef graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kashef has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam Hossein Kashef MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam H. Kashef practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Kashef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghulam Kashef practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Kealakekua, HI.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, Las Vegas Hematologists, and Las Vegas Pathologists.