A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Kashef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Kashef, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashef
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Kashef, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashef graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kashef has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam Hossein Kashef MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam H. Kashef practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Kashef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghulam Kashef practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Kealakekua, HI.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.