A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Khaleel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Khaleel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaleel graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khaleel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam Mohamed Khaleel MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam M. Khaleel practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Khaleel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ghulam Khaleel practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fordyce, AR and Pine Bluff, AR.
See Chicago Neurologists.