Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Mir, Internist/ Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mir
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Mir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Core Biopsy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam N Mir MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam N. Mir practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Mir has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghulam Mir practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Barberton, OH.
See Barberton Internists and Barberton Gastroenterologists.