A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Mir, Internist/ Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mir
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Mir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Core Biopsy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam N Mir MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam N. Mir practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Mir has 1 office location.
Dr. Ghulam Mir practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Barberton, OH.
See Barberton Internists and Barberton Gastroenterologists.