Dr. Ghulam Mir MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2015
20plus yrs with Dr Mir
Ive been with Dr Mir 20 plus yrs and have had several colonoscopy and Edos with him. Over the yrs and He isn't the best about talking but he is a great Dr. he has always made sure I was comfortable during the test and he has always been through and Jill who works with him...I just Love her she is great you can talk to her about anything.I don't know if you just see her while in the hospital or not but she walks in the room more like a friend and answers any questions an she takes her time listening.

August 15th, 2012
Dr. Mir did a colonoscpy on me, then came out and told my husband and I that everything was great and wouldn't need to see me for 10 years. Fours days later had to have emergency surgery for perforated colon. I would not go back to him nor recomended anyone else to do the same.

May 10th, 2010
Kind & caring
I have been seeing Dr. Mir @ 3 years for a colonoscopy. He is so caring & gentle, if I feel the slightest bit of discomfort, he administes more medication. I had to have an endoscopy at one point, aside from the nasty taste of what they spray down your throat, it was totally painfree & over before I even realized.I highly recommend Dr. Mir to all of my friemds & family.

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Mir is Excellent!
So, perhaps his bedside manner isn't the best - his work as a specialist is . . . and THAT is the primary reason I go to Dr. Mir. He provided excellent care and I've never hesitated going back for follow-ups. Additionally, Dr. Mir saved my mothers life! His knowledge and experience is what places him above others in his field. If you'd like him to elaborate, then simply ask him. If you'd like him to offer medical literature, then kindly request it from him or his staff. Respect is given to those who give.

March 21st, 2010
Compassionate & Competent
I have been a patient for 13 years. He ha

January 4th, 2010
Dr. Mir doesn't listen to you. He sits at his computer and never asks you anything. If you ask a question, he answers you rudely or not at all. He gives you a diagnosis, but no answers. He could at least give you the name of a website that has accurate information so you can find things out yourself. I questioned the dosage of the medication that I was taking, and was told to take it anyway. I questioned my diagnosis, and was told that I couldn't possibly have anything else.(Chron's disease is much more profitable than Celiac disease.)I stopped taking all medications, and began a gluten free diet. It is amazing how much better I feel. I can even leave the house without being afraid of not finding a bathroom.I understand that I am not a doctor, but I know when I feel sick and when I feel well.The last time I saw him, he asked me where the very large scar came from on my lower abdomen. I told him that it was from my hernia surgery (it took 44 staples to close the incision because the hernia was so large.)He stopped, turned around and said, "You don't get a scar that big from hernia surgery." What reason would I have to lie about a surgery?

June 14th, 2017