A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Mohammed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Mohammed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mohammed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Children`s Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam Mohammed MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Mohammed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghulam Mohammed practices Internal Medicine near Perry, FL.
See Perry Internists.