A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Khan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Khan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam Quadir Khan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam Q. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghulam Khan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.