A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghulam Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghulam Qadir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghulam Qadir, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Qadir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghulam Qadir MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ghulam Qadir practice?
- Dr. Ghulam Qadir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ghulam Qadir practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.