Dr. Ghyass Rizk MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Lafayette, LA

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2016
love him and his service

April 11th, 2016
Takes his time. Makes sure you understand everything. Always checks your feet etc.

February 12th, 2016
Awesome doctor that stays up to date on all the latest research. Highly recommended.

December 29th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Rizk about 7 years for hypothyroidism. He is thorough and has taken comprehensive blood work, addressing a couple of other issues.

November 6th, 2013
Medicare
Was just informed by letter from Dr. Rizk that he will no longer be accepting medicare as insurance payments. He will be missed. GREAT DOCTOR

April 4th, 2013
Awesome caring doctor! I'm in love with my doctor!! ;-)
I am so blessed to have found such an awesome soul and who is a specialist in a field that I so desperately needed for my thyroid issues and god was able to lead me to such an amazing doctor! This doctor truly cares about YOU! He is not a fake or try to seem better than u... He treats you like his own member of his family! I completely feel he is genuinely concerned for people and their needs. He doesn't see you as a number to make money. He sees you like a person in need of his specialty and wants to help however he can. He is warm caring soul who truly cares and I can't say enough about him except that I'm blessed and I love my doctor.

February 20th, 2013
Very rare to find a Physician like Dr. Rizk. Very nice, very soft spoken and truely takes an interest in his patients health. It is hard to get in to see him but if you can, he is a fantastic health care provider.

November 25th, 2012
He is an excellent doctor. He breaks things down so you can undersrand exactly what is wrong with you. I feel like it is worth driving to see this doctor even if I live an hour and half away. He is still my specialist. I am so glad I got him, a doctor that knows what he is doing.

October 7th, 2011
Great, friendly endocrinologist.
I've been seeing Dr. Rizk for Hashimoto's hypothyroidism and he's been tremendously helpful. He didn't minimize my symptoms and he really worked with me to get things under control. I appreciate his unique personality as it makes my visits a pleasure. I also like that his office can do the lab work so I don't have to go somewhere else. One stop to his office covers everything. Nice staff too. One of Lafayette's best doctors.

December 13th, 2010
he is awsome doctor and he know exactly what is he doing,i dont know why people are still racist.

September 14th, 2010
This doctor has horrible bedside manners
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone,His attitude is horrible.I wouldn't send an animal to see this doctor.If you want a sarcastic doctor then go to this one.If you want a doc to tell you he isn't a perfect doctor go to this one makes you wonder what he has done to other patients.This doctor sucked,I would rather an American doctor.

September 29th, 2009
Dr. Rizk is awesome
My daughter has been going to Dr. Rizk for many years. We've never waited more than 10-15 minutes. He takes his time and not only answers our questions but makes sure that I "understand" what he is explaining.