A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghyath Samman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghyath Samman, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghyath Samman, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Samman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghyath Samman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghyath Samman practice?
- Dr. Ghyath Samman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghyath Samman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Webster Cardiologists.