A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ghyath Samman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ghyath Samman, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ghyath Samman, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Samman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ghyath Samman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ghyath Samman practice?
- Dr. Ghyath Samman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ghyath Samman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Webster Cardiologists.