A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gia Altomari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gia Altomari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gia Altomari, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Altomari graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Altomari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gia Nina Altomari MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gia N. Altomari practice?
- Dr. Gia Altomari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gia Altomari practices Pediatrics near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Crum Lynne, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Media Pediatricians.