A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gia Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gia Bradley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bradley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gia M Bradley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gia M. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Gia Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gia Bradley practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.