A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gia De Angelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gia De Angelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Angelis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Angelis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gia De Angelis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mammography screening
Education & Awards
Dr. De Angelis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. De Angelis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gia Ann De Angelis MD is a female Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gia A. De Angelis practice?
- Dr. Gia De Angelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gia De Angelis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.