A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gia De Angelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gia De Angelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Angelis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Angelis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gia De Angelis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mammography screening
Education & Awards
Dr. De Angelis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. De Angelis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gia Ann De Angelis MD is a female Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gia A. De Angelis practice?
- Dr. Gia De Angelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gia De Angelis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.