A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gia Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gia Le is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gia Danh Le MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gia D. Le practice?
- Dr. Gia Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gia Le practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Rosemead Anesthesiologists and Rosemead Pain Management Doctors.