A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giac Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giac Vu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Vu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giac Tien Vu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Giac T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Giac Vu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Giac Vu practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Houston, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.