A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Headache Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Barolat-Romana graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barolat-Romana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana practice?
- Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana practices Neurological Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Denver Neurological Surgeons.