Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giancarlo Barolat-Romana?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

operated om my brain aneurysm and was a success story

THE ABSOLUTE BEST SURGEON I;VE EVER MET/YJE BEST

February 5th, 2017

Life saving surgeon

Dr Barolat implanted my stimulator , he is a extremely caring and concerned surgeon , I've had a stimulator for over two decades and have had 3 neurosurgeons during that time frame , Dr B is by far the best ! Kind , extremely knowledgeable about stimulators , the entire staff is wonderful!

January 20th, 2017

So far... AMAZING!

I have seen many doctors over the past few years and none are like Dr. Barolat! Not only is he caring he is very knowledgeable. He determined my chronic condition. And then put me with the right specialists. I am ever grateful to this man!

February 4th, 2016

Dr Barolat is the best. Very kind, very competent.

December 21st, 2015

Dr. Barolat is a remarkable physician and one of the most caring people I have ever met. He spends a remarkable amount of time with each patient even though he has a very busy practice. Dr. Barolat checks up on patients with phone calls, texts, and e-mail. His staff is wonderful. Even if I call after not having been seen for several months, they all remember me and details about my family. My primary care physician has even said he has never met a neurosurgeon as kind and caring as Dr. Barolat.

November 14th, 2015

There's NO one like Dr Barolat and his staff !

August 16th, 2015

So far this doctor have been the most compassionate doctor I have seen in my search for chronic pain relief. H e diagnosed me when all others failed to find the actual source of my pain. He is very, very knowledgeable and extremely helpful! He did need to refer me out, but it was to a top notch specialist. I am very grateful.

December 18th, 2011

Best Dr.

Dr. Barolat is the best Doctor I ever have. He is the most caring, knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to the patient, and answer all the question in a very clear manner. I have seen many Doctors, but I have never seen a Doctor that understands pain the way he does.

June 2nd, 2011

Gave me my life back!!

I cannot say enough great things about Dr Barolat. I was in severe pain in back with nerve pain down leg into toe. I couldn't work for almost 2 years. I was on a massive amt of pain medicine and had tried EVERYTHING to help pain to no avail. Dr Barolat is very honest- he gave me realistic expectations that I ended up far exceeding. You have a trial period to see if stim helps you or not. His bedside manner is simply the best. He and his staff truly care. I would not let anyone else perform this procedure- in unskilled hands it can make things worse. He is by far the best. Now, 4 years after my procedure I am off all narcotics and rx for nerve pain. I am back to work as a nurse and best of all going to have a baby in august. Due to pain I thought I would never work again let alone get to be a mom! Dr Barolat literally gave me my life back- and then some. I will always be extremely grateful to him. If you have chronic pain don't lose hope- do yourself a favor and go see if Dr Barolat can help.

July 23rd, 2010

Very good.

Dr. Barolat has don4e 3 implants for me, the last experimental. When he could no longer do another dorsal column stimulator, instead of giving up he went out of the box to do the last implant.

June 16th, 2017