A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Bertozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Bertozzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertozzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertozzi graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Bertozzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
- Specialty Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giancarlo L Bertozzi MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo L. Bertozzi practice?
- Dr. Giancarlo Bertozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Giancarlo Bertozzi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.