A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercogliano
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Mercogliano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercogliano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mercogliano has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano practice?
- Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Gastroenterologists.