A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercogliano
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercogliano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercogliano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mercogliano has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano practice?
- Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Giancarlo Mercogliano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Gastroenterologists.