Dr. Giancarlo Pillot MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Saint Louis, MO

February 16th, 2017
Annette Gleghorn...Stage 4 Colon Cancer.
I was diagnosed with colon cancer stage 4 at Depaul Hospital in St.Louis,Mo. During my time there a Doctor came in to see me, he told me his name and what he was going to be doing and what I had to do. iI started going to a place called St.Louis Cancer Care. The best place ever Dr Giancarlo Pilliollt had made life a living place again I thought I was going to die. The staff at St.Louis Cancer Care are the best I love them there very polite and respectful I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR PILLOT AND THE CANCER cARE TO EVERYONE!! Thank you.

January 24th, 2017
Cancer Care doesn't get any better than Dr Pillot!!
This wonderful caregiving Doctor has been treating my dad for 5 years now and I cant tell you how skilled his diagnosis and treatment plan for my dad has been. His approach is conservative, with the patients comfort level first and foremost. Dr Pillot presents all the factors and logistics of a plan for treating the cancer, answers questions thoroughly and helps the patient decide what works for them. He is great at explaining possible side effects of meds and chemo that helped us to make good decisions for dad. He has extended my dads life by 5 years which has allowed him to see the birth of 6 Great Grandchildren!! God bless you, Dr Pillot.

February 9th, 2016
Dr Pillot took lots of time with us to explain everything, so we could understand what to do in our battle with cancer. We felt like he really cared about us. I have recommended him to family and friends who have ben diagnosed

January 8th, 2015
We've received excellent care, an accurate diagnosis and an aligned treatment plan. Compassionate, highly-skilled staff!

September 9th, 2011
Dr Pillot was our rock during a very stressfull time in our lives. We had other specialists on the case, but he was the one that made us feel at ease with what we could be looking at. He has a great personality and was correct on his diagnosis and referred us to top of the line doctors that were needed in the case.